HOME ALL RENTALS CONCIERGE FUN THINGS TO DO PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FAQs ABOUT US CONTACT
Why stay in a villa rather than a hotel?
In a villa you have all the comforts of home plus a staff who serves you. It's like staying in a five star hotel at a lower price, and it's a wonderful way for everyone to get together and still have your privacy. Most guests want to take the staff home with them.
What is your booking process?
Please contact us via chat, e-mail, phone, or text to check availability.
If the villa is available, you can make a deposit to secure your dates of stay with your choice of payment.
If it is not available, we will suggest villas most suitable to your needs.
You will receive a payment request and a rental agreement. Please return signed rental agreement with payment. Afterwards you will receive a confirmation reservation.
What time is check in and check out?
Check in is 3 or 4 P.M.
Check out is 10 or 11 A.M.
When will I get my security deposit back?
If nothing has been damaged, you will receive full refund within 2 weeks.
Please contact us if you have more questions. We are at your service.
Travelers' Top Tips to Pack Smart
We reached out to Top Contributors in our traveler community and asked for their best-ever packing tips. Here’s what they had to say.
- Pack light to travel light. If you can manage with a carry-on, do it. Try taking half of the things you need and twice the money. You can make buying a few new items a fun part of the adventure.
- Pack a sleep mask and ear plugs. These can come in handy on a plane, train or in your hotel room.
- Capitalize on empty suitcase space. Roll your clothes, instead of folding them. Stuff socks, underwear, and accessories inside of shoes. Leave no space unused.
- Keep a sarong or pashmina in your carry-on. They can be used as a blanket on the plane, a scarf if it’s cold or a shawl on an evening out.
- Bag it. Kitchen sandwich bags can be used to hold your accessories, vacuum pack bags can be space savers, and trash bags have multiple uses (laundry bag, shoe covers).
- Skip airport snacks and bring your own. You can save yourself a bit of money and keep your hunger at bay in case you have a delayed flight.
- Create compartments. Two words: packing cube. If you are visiting more than one city during your trip, packing cubes will keep your suitcase organized and save you from having to pack and unpack.
- Share your packing space. Traveling as a couple? Split your clothes between two suitcases on the off chance one of them gets lost during the flight.
- Bring a multi-socket extension cord. Although newer hotels have USB ports in rooms, it’s best to have an extra outlet to charge all of your electronics at once.
- Make photocopies before leaving home. If you’re traveling out of the country, make two photocopies of your passport. Use your smartphone to take pictures of your car in the airport’s parking garage and do the same for your luggage and its contents in case it gets lost.
1482 E. Valley Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93108